- Interested in helping thousands improve their photography?
- Have a fun photograph of all your camera gear?
- Use different equipment setups for different occasions?
- Are you intrigued by camera gear?
- Interested in sharing why you are using specific camera equipment?
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for creative photographs of your camera bag and its contents.
- We are also looking for an article explaining what is in the bag and why.
- One or more original photos of your camera bag and its content.
- Overhead photographs are favorable.
- An article at least 300 words long.
- Submissions must be original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online (referring to the submitted text; you are very welcome to use images that you are using elsewhere) and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
- We give you a 1-2 line bio with a link to your website at the end of your article, in return for your submitted content. Our site is subscribed to by over 28,000 – we can introduce them to you.
How to Submit an Article
Submit your article by using the contact form below. We’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use your article or not on the blog.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee that we’ll do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure about whether your article will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.